Last night again a racist shooting. A black young father of 4 children deadly shot by a Police Officer.
1. His wife lost her husband.
2. His children has no father anymore….!
3. The fastfood resto Wendy’s burnt totally off. Employees no work.
4. The Police Commander resigned.
5. The responsible Police Officer is fired.
6. Anti Racist Demonstrations Worldwide
7. Last but not least: in Paris the Police start to demonstrate at Arc de Triomphe as they are disciplined by the Minister of the government. They seem to be racistic as well to the black communities in France.
What is the answer of the Church?
Could the Church have avoided these excessive events ?
Yes the Church could! If we only could understand and obey what Jesus said:
1. Love your neighbour! (Matthew 22:39)
2. Go & make discipels! (Matthew 28:19)
No! The majority of the Church stayed in their lazy comfortable and sometimes luxury buildings!
Individually and Corporately!
The money went to own-, and/or church- buildings in stead of feeding the poor! In stead of showing love to the people.
For South Africa churches: in stead of showing love to the people in the Townships….
1. Still afraid to get diseases when you go into a township?
2. Still defending yourself and cleaning your conscious by saying: ‘they have their own religious culture….’ oh how many times I have heard these arguments in the white churches of South Africa!
In August 2015 the Lord said to me through Nehemiah 2:17 – Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.
It is about the last 7 words! We, the Church are a reproach!
Reproach – H2781 – cherpah – it means: contempt, disgrace, scorn, shame, taunting.
Then in September 2016 the LORD told me via the Book of Haggaï:
Haggaï 1:4 Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, and this temple to lie in ruins?
And in Haggaï 2:6 For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts.
That is exactly what is happening right now!
God is shaking all!
Now what is our answer on this ?
Staying home in our lazy chairs, our comfort zone?
You know what is stated in Ezekiel 3:18 AND in Ezekiel 33:8 (thats is 2 times) ?
When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Church when you are:
1. Not waking up Now
2. Not repent from obeying the word of god (see above),
you will sell you firstbornright like Esau did! Genesis 25.
Your comfort of today is paid with your salvation for the future! Quite expensive don’t you think ?
But also: blood on your hands Church of Jesus Christ !
No salvation for you Church!
No Latter Glory (Haggaï 2:9) for you Church!
Still a short time left…..to repent….!
The Word says Jesus is the Answer (John 14:6 etc).
Did you know that Jesus lives inside of you Church ? Church you are the answer through Jesus Christ who makes all things possible (Matthew 19:26) and who make all things work together for the good to those who love God and are called to His purpose (Romans 8:28).
Get repented Church of Jesus Christ! Stop being an audience and be the Church everywhere! Tell the people about Jesus and that He is the power unto salvation (Romans 1:16 etc).
Leave your Comfort Zone! Do not pay your comfort with selling your salvation!
Get rid of the blood on your Hands!
Roaring Lions Ministries
June 14, 2020